Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar Introduced
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, Klipsch® introduced it’s new Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar™ – A high-performance three-channel sound bar. The passive left, center, right Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar features exclusive 90° x 90° Tractrix® horn-loaded technology, three 3/4" linear travel suspension titanium tweeters, and six 4" Cerametallic™ woofers.
Customizing the Heritage Theater Bar
The sound bar is being offered with customizable width, finish, and grille options. Widths range from 49.5” to 80”. Finishes come in Satin Black Ash and American Walnut wood veneer in addition to raw and primed for paint versions. Also available are removable grille cloth options that attach magnetically.
The Heritage Theater Bar Exclusives
The Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar includes a centralized input panel for all three channels which is accessible from the front for aid in installation and set-up. Each sound bar also comes complete with a low-profile, built-in wall mounting system that is ¼” deep.
Once mounted the only thing a listener needs to add to the Heritage Theater Bar is an external home theater receiver or amplifier.
The Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar Features
- 95Hz – 20kHz +/- 3 dB, -10db @75Hz Frequency Response
- 108 dB Maximum Continuous Output (114 dB peak)
- 75 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- 300 Watts Peak Power Handling
- Handles 50 Watts – 150 Watts External Receiver / Amplifier Power
- 8 ohms Nominal Impedance
- 2,800 Hz Crossover
- 3/4” (19 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to a 90° x 90° Tractix Horn
- Dual 4” (10.2 cm) Black Cerametallic Woofers
- MDF Sealed Box Enclosure
- Spring-loaded Left, Center, and Right input terminals
- 6.24” High x 49.5” to 80” wide x 4” Deep
- 26 lbs Weight
- Low-Profile Wall Hanging Bracket and Wall Mounting Template Included
Pricing and Availability
About Steve Cooper
Steve Cooper is an applications software developer who also builds custom home media solutions. His interests include reading, music & movies, guitar, woodworking and motor racing.
Steve Cooper's full author bio and article archive...