Kodi Playlist Download Deadpool
Winning a bunch of awards and nominated for even more, “Deadpool” is highly rated by both critics and movie goers. For me, the film goes down as one of the funniest, bloodiest, profane, and fast-paced movies I’ve seen. I saw it once in the theater and bought the Blu-ray as soon as it came out – I thought it was that good. I’m not going to give anything away, but let me say a couple of things. First, pay attention to the opening credits. The film starts the comedy with the third credit, so keep an eye out for that. Lastly, “Deadpool” is one film that you don’t want to show the entire family. The viewing audience should be mature enough to handle profanity, nudity, sexual situations, and extreme violence.
The “Deadpool” Film Tracks Versus Album Tracks
Now on to why we’ve assembled today. There are two soundtrack albums: Deadpool (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Explicit] and Deadpool Reloaded (More Music From The Motion Picture) [Explicit]. While some of the tracks that appear in the film can be found on these albums, you won’t find all, or even many of the tracks. In fact, most of the tracks on these two albums don’t appear in the film at all. There are so many “bonus” tracks I won’t even list them all.
What you will find in this playlist are the tracks listed below. They come from the film’s credits. I did not include the extra tracks found on the two soundtrack albums. If you want those, your best bet is to purchase the two albums. The most unfortunate part is that there are tracks in the playlist that I couldn’t find online to purchase. If you do find them, please let me know and I’ll update this article.
The “Deadpool” Soundtrack
- Angel Of The Morning Performed by Juice Newton
- Mera Joota Hai Japani Performed by Mukesh & Shankarsingh Raghuwanshi (as Shankar Jaikishan)
- Shoop Performed by Salt-N-Pepa
- Te Deje Performed by Panta Meza Y Su Banda
- The Party Starts Right Now Performed by U4L featuring Beth Enloe
- In Doubt Performed by Joanne Rosen
- Something So Right Performed by Four Star Riot
- The Boys Are Back Performed by Campfire
- Howlin' For You Performed by The Black Keys (feat. Prins Thomas Diskomiks)
- It's Great When We're Together Performed by Finley Quaye
- Love Is A Tricky Thing Performed by Cate Song
- Swing That Thang Performed by Mentally Disturbed
- Calendar Girl Performed by Neil Sedaka
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Performed by Bing Crosby
- Dance Hall Days (Re-Record) Performed by Wang Chung
- Poor St. John Performed by Joe Marson
- Mister Sandman Performed by The Chordettes
- She Can Stay Performed by Stretch Nickel
- Deadpool Rap Performed by Teamheadkick
- Light And Easy Written by David Snell
- Hit The Road Jack Performed by Ray Charles
- Crazy Written by Tim Garland
- Moonlight Performed by Hanni El Khatib
- GDFR Performed by Flo Rida
- No Clothes Zone Performed by Kidd Fresh
- Pick Me Up Performed by Hot Toothpaste
- Sat Rangey Performed by Jazzy B. (as Jazzy B)
- X Gon' Give It To Ya Performed by DMX
- Tumse Achha Kaun Hai Performed by Mohammad Rafi
- You're The Inspiration Performed by Chicago
- Careless Whisper Performed by George Michael
- Take on me Performed by A-ha
After downloading the playlist .ZIP file, you need to do two things:
- Unzip the playlist into your Kodi music playlist folder — You can find specific information on playlist folders in this article: Kodi Playlist Folders
- Start Kodi (if it isn't already running) and navigate to the Playlist section of your music library, select this new playlist and enjoy
Today's playlist is 3,076 Bytes in size (unzipped) and contains the songs used in the movie, “Deadpool” in ascending track order.
That's all there is to it. Follow the instructions listed above and quick as you can say, “Negasonic Teenage Warhead.” you'll have a new music playlist.
Note: If you just copy the .ZIP file into your playlist folder, Kodi will handle it just fine. It sees the zip file and adds it to your list of playlists. Clicking on the .ZIP file will open it up and present you with the contents. In the case of today's file: “Deadpool,” click on that and it works like any other playlist.
Today's playlist is
Today's playlist is 3,076 bytes in size (unzipped) and contains the songs used in the movie, “Deadpool” in ascending track order.
About Steve Cooper
Steve Cooper is an applications software developer who also builds custom home media solutions. His interests include reading, music & movies, guitar, woodworking and motor racing.
Steve Cooper's full author bio and article archive...