On Thursday, June 11, 2015, Logitech® G announced the Logitech G920 Driving Force for the Xbox One® and PCs and the Logitech G29 Driving Force for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3. The Logitech G920 Driving Force and the Logitech G29 Driving Force are force feedback racing wheels built for precision racing gaming. The gaming peripherals feature Logitech's dual-motor force feedback transmission with anti-backlash helical gearing, hand-stitched leather-wrapped rim and stainless steel throttle, brake and clutch pedals.
- Dual-motor force feedback which simulates the feel of weight shift, road conditions, and tire wear, so you can sense under- or over-steering, traction loss and more
- Helical gears which gives you smooth, quiet and precise steering action
- Anti-backlash hardware keeps the wheel and pedal input tight to maximize control
- Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft
- Anodized aluminum spokes
- Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals
- High-quality, hand-stitched leather wrapped rim
- Built-in clamps and bolt points for securely mounting the wheel to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- D-Pad, console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters located on the wheel
Both the Logitech G920 Driving Force and the Logitech G29 Driving Force each come with a separate floor pedal unit that has accelerator, brake and clutch pedals. The non-linear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a responsive, accurate braking feel.
Available as an optional add-on, the Driving Force Shifter is a six-speed manual gear stick with push-down reverse.
Driving Force Shifter Features
- Solid steel gear shaft
- Hand-stitched leather boot and knob cover
- Built-in clamps and bolt points allowing the Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G920 Driving Force is expected to be available at U.S. retailers beginning in October 2015, for a suggested retail price of $399.99.
The Driving Force Shifter will have a suggested retail price of $59.99.
The Logitech G29 Driving Force is expected to be available at U.S. retailers beginning in July 2015, for a suggested retail price of $399.99.