Speaker Stand For The Sonos PLAY:5 Launched By SANUS
On Monday, November 20, 2017, SANUS® launched the newest member of their Wireless Speaker Stand Series. The SANUS WSS51 speaker stand for the Sonos Play:5 holds the speaker at the Sonos recommended listening height and angle. The geometry gives the speaker the optimum bass response and allows for quality sound for listeners sitting or standing anywhere in the room.
The SANUS WSS51 is engineered with a very heavy and low center of gravity base to allow it to withstand ten degrees of tip in any direction. That, along with home positions for the speaker’s feet make it a stable platform for supporting the PLAY:5 which is the largest wireless speaker that Sonos makes. The stand is UL safety certified, and quality-tested.
SANUS WSS51 Speaker Stand For The Sonos PLAY:5 Features
- 31.50” (80.01 cm) High
- 10.90” (27.69 cm) Wide
- Holds speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Holds speaker at manufacturer’s recommended listening height and angle
- Heavy, low center of gravity base allows for 10 degrees of tip in any direction
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Cable-hiding integrated wire channels
- Available in Black or White
- Carpet spikes included
- Rubber foot pads included
- Adhesive strip option for stand (adhesive strips not included)
- UL-Listed and Safety Certified
Pricing and Availability
The SANUS WSS51 Speaker Stand for the Sonos PLAY:5 has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $119.99. It’s available now from Next Step Audio Enhancement, select integrators, retail stores, and from SANUS.com.
About Steve Cooper
Steve Cooper is an applications software developer who also builds custom home media solutions. His interests include reading, music & movies, guitar, woodworking and motor racing.
Steve Cooper's full author bio and article archive...